2013年3月3日星期日

Not Being Appreciate

You never appreciate of what music I have played, you only know to complain all the thing that you don't understand, do you ever know why I will play like that? It's because sometimes I don't have enough strength or sometimes it is the composer's direction!
You always gave some suggestion that was wrong according to our music theory! Please, I know you like gu zheng at first, and I also know you don't understand piano very well, but hello!? At least I'm in diploma OK? Don't judge me like I'm still a kid! I know more than you do!
Sometimes, I really need family's support, but as a dad, you always don't...... All of you just like to insult me so that I will change, but you're wrong, the more you complain, the more I will do it wrong, because I don't like people insult me of what I'm doing.
That's all.


没有评论: