2012年10月24日星期三

Yundi Li

At July, when I was wondering why recently my teacher didn't introduce some concert to me, then at the same day, he told me that Yundi Li was coming to Malaysia to perform.... Then I was so excited!!!
And, luckily my teacher had bought the tickets, so I'm waiting for that day which is yesterday~
But, after I had knew that I get the ticket, I don't felt excited any more, but I was wrong, I still felt excited at yesterday....
Because few years ago, I did go to concert with my teacher before, so I thought that this time would be the same.... But, at last minute, my teacher suddenly told me that we go by LRT, then I was like,"Again!?" (If you guys know what happen when I watched《琵琶语II》 ) For sure, I didn't have any small changes and I'm wearing high heels...... They have given me blister on my feet!
I never take public transport at night before! (Well... Except bus....) Then I was thinking how creepy would it be at night, but I was wrong.... There still many people.... So the conclusion is, horror movie always a lie.... =.="
The《琵琶语II》did cast a shadow over me... While I'm taking LRT and Monorail, I can still remember how I felt that day....
So before the performance start, I bought a booklet.








Oh my God!!! He is so handsome!!! Why I never thought that before!? >.<
Well, of course poster always edited, so I thought he might be look slightly different compare with this booklet.... but I was wrong too..... I never expected that he would had a haircut which make him look younger... And only one word can describe, HANDSOME!
Yesterday should be Beethoven night, but because he is the winner of XIV Chopin International Piano Competition, so I thought that he might played Chopin too~ And guess what!? He really did!!
According to programme, he played Beethoven Piano Sonata No.8 in C minor (Op.13)-'Pathetique', Beethoven Piano Sonata No.14 in C sharp minor (Op.27)-'Moonlight', and Beethoven Piano Sonata No.23 in F minor (Op.57)-'Appassionata' plus Chopin Nocturne No.1 and Chopin Nocturne No.2.
What can I say? AWESOME!
At first, we can had a chance to meet him.... But they cancelled at last minute.... I cannot get his autograph!!!!!!!!! T.T
But never mind~ I had his booklet now~~ :P

没有评论: