2012年10月3日星期三

Bowling & Pool

I seldom play bowling and today is my third time to play it.
Well, sometimes I think that this world was full with miracles~ :-]
Yesterday while I was at my piano class, my aunt called me and told me that today my "the only one" student will be absent, and I think, hm.... I can rest~ Then after half an hour (actually I view it after an hour) , my vice-class monitor SMS told me that today they're going to play bowling, asked me whether want to join or not. Then I was think oh!!! What a wonderful day!! No need to work and can play almost half day? I love this coincident!!
When we're having lunch, KAP said she wish to try to play pool (pool is a game similar to snooker, is SIMILAR), then we played it after finished our bowling, but without rules one! Because among us only Guzzle know to play it.
Pool is kind of hard.... The cue stick is hard enough for me.... @@ I felt so hard to control my energy while I'm holding the cue stick!
Then I was think that if I ask my father, sure he will teach me! :D (but I heard some of their father might felt unpleasant if they know their children play pool...)
And guess what!?
I said," Dad! I play pool(snooker) today!" My father,"What!? First time?" "Yes!"
Then he started teach me all about the posture of holding the cue stick! What a great teacher! :D
Well guys, lets play pool next time!

没有评论: