2013年3月8日星期五

Car Accident

Today my mum said, I didn't drive for a long time, is time to practice driving as we want to buy Coco's stuff and then fetch my sister.
We went to Carrefour through Mahkota and Cheras Perdana's traffic light, then I stopped at there when I want to turn left, because it's the turn for those car which is going straight.
Then suddenly the car at behind me bang my car lightly.... First accident in my life thought... =.="
Then my mum ask me and the driver park aside to check whether the car is OK or not, then when the driver shows up, she is SMK Cheras Perdana's counsellor!!! =.=" And I forgot her name!! So I didn't greet with her....
If she remember me, what's the feel like? Oh! I bang my ex student's car!!! XD
So I just ask my mum simply charge her will be fine, as she is my teacher before....
Feel so awkward!!!! XD Life is funny~~

没有评论: