2013年1月21日星期一

My 1st Formal Interview

I did interview at JJ with an informal way, so that's not the first although I've failed.
Finally, I had my first interview in my whole life at PS on today.
If you guys remember, actually the principal have asked me to teach before, but I've messed up my schedule, so I didn't teach at there.
Last time, the procedure of interview very simply, just write down my name and phone number, so today, I did considered whether need to bring my certificate all that or not, but I recall of the procedure, I didn't bring anything.
Wow..... they already developed their management, I need to fill form, photo state my IC and certificate.... Duh... =.=" Luckily she said I can bring them on another day.
So, I said the day I can teach is on Monday and Friday, then she asked whether I got teach at CEC on Sunday, then I said no.
She asked me am I a christian? But my mum was beside me, she helped me answer, "No."
Then the principal said, I should teach on Sunday, because there are many students on Saturday and Sunday, as a teacher should know that, she also suggest that I should choose weekday as my off day. Of course I know, but I actually reserve my Sunday for church......
So, after I finished my interview(actually it's success, just need to wait new students enroll.), my mum said why I don't want to teach on Sunday, because of my playfulness, she actually thought that I reserve it just to hang out with my friends. She said, my friends seldom ask me out on Sunday, so I actually can teach on Sunday.
Till now, I still don't dare to tell my mum, I really wish to go church, I want to be a christian. I hate it when I heard my family teasing christian, because I soon will be part of them, it's feel so weird with all this.... I don't know how to handle this....
All I need to do is wait until I can drive alone.....

没有评论: