2013年1月19日星期六

In Society

Look at LWF status, suddenly I was thinking that, if I really don't want to study at university, then my life now was no longer student's life, I'm in working society now, but my time was freer of course....
Suddenly I realize, last time when I'm  still consider want to study at university, I wish to rush everything that I want to do before study, if I don't want to study at university, then why I still want to rush? I can just relax, and I can start it later than I have planned, because all I have now is time.....
So, why so worry? Why so serious? No need to worry at all~~
Learn to relax, happy and enjoy my life now~~ ^^
Ya...... Because I use to be so anxious, really need to learn RELAX~~~ And don't forget~ HAPPY~~ The most important one~~ ^^
Wish everyone have a happy state as same as mine~~ ^^

没有评论: