2014年1月1日星期三

New Year Concert~~

Orchestra have a concert again~~ To celebrate New Year~~ And we played a famous piece => "The Beautiful Blue Danube"~~ Which is same piece with my student when she attend PS concert~~
At first I was at Violin II group, but as my teacher is the conductor, he said that Violin I's sound not rich, so transfer me to Violin I group to enrich the sound, and still left less than a week till the performance.... Duh......
If play as accompaniment, and you only less than a week to prepare, it's still OK for me, but if is melody, THIS IS A CHALLENGE!!! But at last I still can make it~~ And look what happen to my nail polish?


On Sunday, when we rehearsal, I felt that something is falling from my fingerboard, but I didn't care that much, because I thought that if something is fall from fingerboard, it must be violin string, but my violin string didn't break, so I just ignore.
But when I glance over my fingers, then I was so shock, why my middle finger's nail polish disappear!?  So when I look at floor, the whole piece still intact..... 
Back to the point, when today we perform (please listen to orchestra version's "The Beautiful Blue Danube" then only will understand what I'm talking about.), after we finish the introduction part, which is the famous theme, everyone applause, and it made me felt excited, I felt that I perform steadily, which I have lost it long time ago..... 
Anyway, today got so many people at Pusat Kebudayaan Soka Gakkai, first time have so much New Year feel~~
Again, Happy New Year everyone~~ 

没有评论: