2014年1月26日星期日

More Doraemon!!!

Haha!! Please don't misunderstood, I'm not going to this expo again, but! I'm going to the merchandise~~ As it is free entrance~~ But poor Dee thought we need to buy tickets and went to expo again then only can arrive the merchandise, but actually there is another entrance at beside the expo.
So why I go to the merchandise again? As someone got notice that actually I already bought one Doraemon stuff right?
This is because of my car! I also wish that my car can celebrate Chinese New Year beautifully, so I've planned to wash my car and spray some freshener, but sadly, my home don't have freshener.... Then I was thinking that, hey! That day at merchandise I got pass by some freshener cards! That's the reason why I go again.....
So.... TADA!!!!
As I already regret once, and don't wish to regret anymore, so I also bought slippers and name tag!!! Kinda cute!!!! n_n But please don't misunderstood, I'm not Doraemon fans huh!

So, at first I planned to update my novel blog everyday, but now I think I will rest on Sunday, so no need to check out my blog~ Because! It's is my dad's rest day, and he can sit in front of desktop WHOLE DAY, and my novels have saved at desktop..... =.="
Anyway~ Thanks for those who support my novel blog~~~ Have a nice day~~~

没有评论: