2013年9月24日星期二

COCO VIII

My Coco still alive.
Then a few weeks ago, my sister said, she got a friend who also got tame hamsters, but her hamsters died already, so still got left some food and wood flakes and asked me whether I want or not.
Then I was thinking, if I want it, she will settle her problem and I also can save my money, so I want it.
Until last week my sister go get it, then I was kind of shock, because she not only got wood flakes, but FOUR kind of food, A BOTTLE OF VITAMIN C which is mix with water when I feed Coco and A BOTTLE OF MEDICINE which is use to spray over Coco wound if it got hurt.
The most important thing is the four kind of food is different with my..... =.="
So I have to mix all five kind of food when I feed it.
And then, last time I said Coco is shedding(don't know this word correct or not) (please view 《COCO V》), so now I will spray Coco with that medicine and hope that it will grow it fur back! @@
But compare with my sister's friend, I'm really not that expert to tame hamster...... =.="
Haha........

没有评论: