2012年12月5日星期三

Time Fly

Wow~ Time really fly, I still felt that I'm at the first day of my exam, but now already left one day~~
Didn't use my laptop for a while.... Although my laptop can type Mandarin now, but I think is not a bad choice to use English (well, last time I'm quite reject to use English).
I still remember while I'm preparing for my STPM, I still complained that time feel like years, but now, as what I said at the first day of my exam, all of this will past very soon...
But still, after STPM I'm quite busy nia.... Still not the right time to rest.
After STPM, I only have a week to fully prepare for my Chinese orchestra competition, then the next week I will go to camp (organized by vice-class monitor's chapel), when I come back, I only have a week to rest then I will go to Pulau Pangkor for vacation. Busy right? Wahaha~~~
That's mean I only can truly rest at next year's January!
9 months.... How should I live with that? Will I be chose to study at university? How would my life be if I be chose? If I don't, then how I'm going to live for so on?
Last time I couldn't accept that I already 19, but now I can accept that I soon to be 20, it means that I grown up already, need to face and manage MY LIFE! Felt so scary thought! >.<"
Why before I study Form 6, I didn't figure out the same thing before? After this year I studied so hard, I feel kind of lost because I don't know what to do for so on.
If I don't study at university and my other classmates go for university, my life will be BORED.... Stay at home everyday.... Oh no!! It will be my nightmare!!!!
If I do, I scare I will crazy with my university life..... What now? Contradict again.....
Confuse, confuse and confuse.....

没有评论: