2012年7月9日星期一

The Popular One

There is one time I have been admired someone which is quite popular at school. Wow, many girls admired him too.
I think all of us who admired him might be at the same category, not only admired him, but also have a crush on him.
OK, of course at first while I knew him I didn't know that he was that famous, because I didn't know about his history, but later on, I only realize, and later on something happened and made me not to continue this feeling.
Haha~~ Now I think back and I feel lucky! Lucky I have stopped it early~! Because if you know me, you also knew that I'll get jealous easily, and I noticed that he really popular until whenever girls passed by, will have a gossip about him. If I'm still carry on the feeling, I'm already dip in vinegar tank long time ago!
Well, sometimes simple does satisfy easily. But overall, it needs to depend too.

没有评论: