2012年7月6日星期五

My Job

Maybe you feel kind of weird because I never use English before to write my blog, it is because my desktop has broken and luckily someone came and set wireless, thus I'm using my laptop now and it doesn't have Mandarin... =.="
I'm not consider as a formal teacher, because I didn't be trained before, I had once a chance but someone who gave me the chance is someone who cannot be trust, so I lost the chance.
There are many things I need to learn and think by myself, because at my aunt's centre, there is no one have experience.
Many things I need to experience quite long enough then only I understand and modified, therefore sometimes I scared I might mislead my students.
There are many things I learned privately from my colleague, then I digested and taught to my students, but sometimes it's quite late after I learned it.
Staying at the centre, most of the time felt so quiet, sometimes only have a maid cleaning and cooking at there, sometimes only have a clerk working at there.
At this quiet moment I'm quite busy, and it shows that I'm like a bit of lonely and like an idiot.

没有评论: