2012年7月10日星期二

MUET Speaking Test

Today I'm sitting MUET Speaking Test. There is a special case actually, WYF and I was the last candidates of the SMJK Yu Hua students.
I'm not worrying about how the examiners will look like, what I'm worrying the most is who will be my partner.
Well, because of this, yesterday I was nervous like hell! Oh!! Suddenly felt so nervous and I cannot stand it, because what I heard that the other two candidates maybe more shrewd than us.
Felt like want to collapse.... So I decided to take a jog. Well, it really felt much better after jogging, I guess it's might be the best way ever.
But today it go as smoothly as I never expect before, because we don't have a complete group, so the examiner say is OK if we're not register following the code.
Luckily the other two candidates quite nice, and one of them didn't know the rules well, so after I explain to them, then I come out with a strategy, the fairest way is everyone take turn to deliver their speech while at task B, so at least everyone have a chance to speak. So with a easy way, A to B then to C and D.
One of the examiners in my ex-school teacher~ Haha~ Today I sit right beside her~~ How excited I am~~ At least I will not be that nervous and have more confident~~
At last, I deliver my ex-English teacher message here, ALL THE BEST EVERYONE~ (Although she only greet me... But I think everyone need that greet too~~ ;-] )

没有评论: