2012年7月8日星期日

《育·武》

Well, yesterday our school has held an event----《育·武》

Try to guess what is it? Is about wushu!!!
But I had to admitted that most of the show I already watch before at school's activity.
I'm quite like the 《Modern Dance》, very cool~~ But sadly, LHW had hurt his leg at that part.
After that, a few of us gathered and having some desserts at Ice Room.
The funny thing is, we met the ex-president of Chinese Society and some others ex-broad members of Chinese Society. They're sitting at outside of Ice Room, but luckily we found a place inside the Ice Room, which is near by the window and which also is beside them.
Haha~~ Then we captured picture not only with ourselves, but sometimes also with the outside one~
The outside one..... How shiny thery are~~~ XD
Today, I'm watering my bonsai (盆景), then I'm so shock that my bonsai had grown so much!!
Captured at 10th June, 2012
14th June, 2012
Today, 8th July

Obviously, I did change my pot (actually is my mum did), and the leaves grow so many!! And greener! Suddenly I think of a song, "The grass is getting greener each day" --- 《All The Right Move》 by One Republic
How amazing is life!

没有评论: