2015年1月25日星期日

Gathering~

So sorry guys, busy until haven't update the last day of Sabah trip, but guess that have to wait, because I'm going to update my recent situation~ Yup~ It's all about gathering~
Well, on Friday, we have a birthday celebration~ For my mum~ And never thought I will plan to treat my mum(What kind of daughter is this!? XD)~ So it's kind of shock when I pop up a mind that I want to treat my mother(SPEECHLESS!)~
OK, so after my family discussed, they finally plan to have dinner at Padi~ I didn't know it's just at Mahkota Cheras.... =.=" 

So, this is what I order, Classical Caesar Salad with Smoked Salmon and Cafe Mocha~ OMG! Salmon!!!! And finally mocha with a latte art on it!! 

OK, crazy enough, and I only manage to record mine....
So, next, it's about today, my form 6 classmate LXY going to Indonesia to internship soon, so today have a farewell gathering.
At first I can't go, because they plan to have lunch, and I need to work, don't have much time to break, so I deny it.
But then, erm... I think I should explain my schedule first, for Sunday morning, I work at CEC, then I will have around an hour to have lunch and rush to another centre, PS, so the admin of PS called me and said my class delay like around one hour, means I have two hours break, so I think maybe I can drop by to have lunch with them, since the gathering venue is so near with PS.
LXY so pretty already~ And didn't take photo with her~ NO PHOTO!!!! T.T Anyway, wish her luck, and I so happy after seeing her grown so much. And also so happy to meet with other classmates~ Some of them I already long time didn't meet.
Wish I can spend much time with them!!!!
Today, I got a new work place, it's a branch of one of the centre I work, and it's at shopping mall, kind of weird when I thought to work at, shopping mall.... And, I not familiar with that shopping mall, so I wander so long to find it, argh!
And because the centre just open, not much students, so quite quiet, and the admin.... way to warmhearted.... It's a bit scary especially to someone cold-blooded like me, as I said before, I need almost a year to get use with someone now.
So, the admin said,' You so cool...' Ya, I know, you are not the first one to say like that.
But then the other admin tease her,' She just first day come here, what do you expect?' LOL
Wish I can happier after I work here, as recently got some many changes upon my work....

没有评论: