2013年6月7日星期五

Drive

Talk bout drive, I already get my liciense long time ago..... But my parents still don't allow me to drive alone.
Actually my mum already try to let me drive alone, I even drive it before but still around Bandar Sungai Long, and she even try to let me drive to school alone while she went to Korea, but sadly, after my dad knew it, he decided to fetch me..... =.=" Last time when he knows that I have been drive around Bandar Sungai Long alone, he looks so shocked.....
So yesterday, my mum planned again to let me drive alone, then I thought she was kidding as she already tell that many times, and I'm joking too that if my dad knew it, he sure won't let me drive.
Then I start work on today, my mum kept advise me what to beware and bla bla bla, OK, she is serious!
So today I finally drive alone to work.
It's not so fun because it's at night and it's a rainy day....... So tension!
But on the way back, it's still ok, so I drive like usual.....
And of course, my mum so worry, and so as my dad, ya, he still said something scary to mum and it has frighten her so much, I still don't know what their conversation is.....
Well, I have to admit that my mum acted weird recently, should not say weird, should say she has changed recently, not saying drive, but she so concern that whether we got boyfriend or our marriage, and then yesterday she discussed with me what car should I buy, erm, I think that both of this are too early to think of, but, whatever, as long as she happy, it doesn't matter.
So, at last I can drive alone~! Hooray(What so happy? =.=")~~!!

没有评论: