2012年9月3日星期一

Study Mood

I think at July or end of June, I heard vice-class monitor said his study mood on, well that motivate me. Therefore, my study mood on too.
Well, because of this I also have argued with mom, because she said I didn't practice my violin for awhile, I gave many reason that why I didn't practice violin, then she scolded me why I'm keep fight back, then at last I said, last time I practiced piano diligently because I didn't want to study, but now I want to study so I don't practice violin,  then finally she shut up.
Although my study mood on, but sometimes I'm be lazy too, but still I need to admire someone who can sit on chair and study for 24 hours! Maybe I'm not use to be study for that long time, that's why I get neck ache and backside ache, how pity!!
OK, I want to say something which I said before, I rather move for a whole day than sit on there for a whole day (I say it when I first work at my aunt's music centre)!
Well, maybe I work hard but I scare I study not smart, hope I can pass my exam with flying colours.

没有评论: