2012年9月20日星期四

MUET Result~

I'm already targeted that my MUET score band 3, and as teacher also admitted that my level can get band 3, but sometimes is a lower band 3.
So to maintain a stable or to approach a better level, I read The Stars everyday, and I kept find those words inside the newspaper which I don't understand, well it's help a lot and I regret that I didn't read much English novel, otherwise there will be not many words that I couldn't understand......
Yesterday, my form teacher(which is MUET teacher too......) said at midnight we can check our MUET result, of course I will not stay whole night just to wait that result, so wake up early in the morning, I SMS to that number and guess what I get?
As I expected! Band 3! But my sister said only band 3 also feel so happy? Ehem....... I know where my standard reach OK?
And now I have to concentrate more at my S.T.P.M. .........

没有评论: