2013年4月23日星期二

COCO VI

I remember last time (please view "COCO III"), my Coco got escape from cage once, but when it escaped, I still at there, so I can managed to catch it back into cage.
But today...... =.="
I was cleaning my Coco cage same as usual, after cleaning, then I put at the stuff back inside the cage, well, last time I did forget to close the front door but I'm still in the process of cleaning, but today, I totally forgot to close the front door.
If I left the door open for a few minutes, Coco still didn't realize it, so I left it open like half hour, I think that it might be come out after 10 minutes when the door open.
So I was using my laptop to study as my CPU looks like broken already (Ya... I'm online-studying now...), then suddenly I heard something from under table, and it sound like my Coco, then when I look at it..... IT REALLY IS COCO!!!! It was bitting box and wires, then I was screaming,"MUM!!! COCO HAS ESCAPED FROM THE CAGE!!" and at the meanwhile I try to catch Coco...
Why I scream mum for help because Coco don't like people to touch it and it can run so fast, so I scared I cannot manage to catch it.
But luckily, I manage to catch it. Phew..... NO NEXT TIME! I said to myself.... =.="

没有评论: